Automated Essay Writing Program Released – Essay Title
A new free website, uses a logic based program to automatically generate the precise organizational pattern applicable to any expository or “proof” paper. The user simply enters the title, a statement of what he wishes to prove and three reasons why this fact is true. If the user needs help finding these reasons, a Google link is provided. Then, with a click, the program generates the basic five paragraph essay form. It gives the user the paragraphs of introduction and conclusion, as well as the topic sentence and clincher statement for each paragraph of the body of the essay. The only thing the user does is give three reasons why the auto-generated topic sentences are true. Should a longer paper be needed, a click will turn this into a 17 paragraph essay. Use of the program is not limited to students, but has business applications as well. It is a quick way to organize a presentation as to why you should get a raise or ways to improve productivity. The program gives the reader, or listener, an exact and organized message. The program has been successfully taught to seven year old children, learning disabled students, high school, college, post graduate students, as well as, business executives and employees. Successful because the process remains the same. All that changes is the level of complexity of the user. The Easy Essay contains a five minute demo, a long form tutorial, and a compose section. The auto-generated statements are color-coded so that the user can easily see how they were formulated. The Paper Manager function can automatically convert the work to an outline or into paragraph form. The user then can restate the generated sections and have a well organized essay or presentation.
Teaches the user how to organize and write an essay while it does all of the organization for him and most of the writing. And it’s free.
This press release has been reprinted from PRWEB per the terms and conditions of the copyright notice.
Easy To Follow Essay Writing Tips Many styles of writing exist and there are plenty of ways to format an essay For example, academic writing and informal writing are two different types of styles that both require careful attention
- How to Write a Better Scholarship Essay For College Writing a better scholarship essay than your peers is critical to establish why you, the college applicant, deserve the money and not somebody else Listing other valuable scholarship credentials, such as a high SAT score and a solid GPA, do not always personalize the scholarship application as the essay does
- The Pro’s Of A Custom Written Essay Writing an essay may be a very challenging and time consuming process. At the same time, the ability of a writer to create a consistent, coherent and interesting work is probably a key factor that determines his/her success not only in the academic performance but also in communication with his/her audience.
- Compare And Contrast Essay Writing First comes the Outline If you get a good basic outline of your subject down on screen, or paper, then you will be half way there before you have the actual finished essay
- Essay writing – Argumentative and Persuasive Essays Essays that are plagiarized frustrate teachersCollege life: attending classes, taking tests, and writing essays. The dark side to education is cheating.
- Writing a College Essay is Easy Writing essays for college is a big part of the education process There are certain skills that need to be applied when writing college essays and we will go over some of them here
Write Your Slice of Life: 6 Quick and Easy Steps to Writing a Personal Essay Do you know why the”Chicken Soup for the Soul”series is so popular? Aside from terrific marketing and unequaled publicity, readers love the stories and personal essays. They are short, personal and teach a lesson or moral.